Fimple is a product company that is solely focused on building a cloud native, highly composable and extendible platform to serve end to end platform requirements of digital, disruptive and new entrant financial players that need the agility. We provide a modern, highly composable and extensible platform with great ecosystem/marketplace support to power the business needs and let them thrive in a rapidly changing market.
We are seeking highly skilled and mid-level experienced Business Analysts in the field of Banking, with a specific focus on some of Core Banking Modules like Customers, Accounts, Loans and Accounting . As a Business Analyst in this area, you will play a pivotal role in preparing designs and making acceptance tests afterwards. We are looking for someone with a deep self-motivation focus to grow, strong problem-solving abilities, and a proven track record of success in the banking industry. Proficiency in English is essential, as you will collaborate with teams and clients globally.
What Will The Right Person Look Like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, or a related field. Advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst in Banking, with a strong emphasis on some of Core Banking Modules like Customers, Accounts, Loans and Accounting.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in some of these business domains and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently when required.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Serve as the designer and tester in the field of related product teams.
- Provide insights and guidance to the team and support Product Owner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define objectives and deliverables.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to stay updated with the latest industry trends and regulations.
- Apply manual or automated acceptance tests to each Fimple product release.
- Work closely with the product team members and make functional/integration tests continuously to ensure high quality product release.
- Develop and deliver training programs and materials to educate team members and clients.
- Participate in client meetings and workshops to offer support, training and guidance to clients.
- Work closely with the support team to solve Jira issues.