Tenjin – Codeless test automation solution
Seamless Integration with
- Enterprise Applications
- Mobile applications
- Payment systems
Does continuous evolution in the banking and financial institutions have placed you on a bit of a sticky patch? Are you looking to maximize your QA practices and offer unmatched customer satisfaction? Here’s a solution that grabs your immediate attention. Tenjin suite of test automation is a codeless solution built to meet the specific needs of banking and financial institution, ensuring seamless and error-free functionality, reliability, accessibility, performance and security of the software.
Why Tenjin suite?
- Auto-learning capabilities for faster change detection in the business process flow, screen UI and data
- Robotic UI discovery engine for dynamic changes in customizations and version requirements
- Plug-and-play adaptors for validation of various critical banking configurations
- Pre-built application-aware BOTs, no programming knowledge, and a bare minimum requirement of technical skill
- Testing-accelerator pack of over half-a-million complex test cases and scenarios comprising reusable artefacts
Learn about the Tenjin products
Test Design and Planning
- Tenjin Test Manager – Test planning and management
- Tenjin Vault – Test repository of more than 1 million test cases for BFSI
- Tenjin.AI – AI-ML-based prediction model to reduce regression volume
- Tenjin Enterprise – Enterprise app codeless test automation platform
- Tenjin Online – SaaS-based codeless digital app testing platform
Yethi is the fastest-growing pure-play QA services, testing and automation testing partner for banking and financial institutions. It has supported over 125 regional and global players (in 31+ countries) in mitigating operational, financial, and reputational risks by ensuring software quality in the last 10 years.
With a team of 1000+ domain experts, it provides best-in-class functional and non-functional testing and advisory services. It has executed more than 700 quality assurance projects and built a library of over 1 million test cases & scenarios for enterprise-critical applications.