Fimple is a product company focused on building a cloud-native, highly composable, and extendible platform to meet the end-to-end platform requirements of digital, disruptive, and new entrant financial players seeking agility. We offer a modern, highly composable, and extensible platform with robust ecosystem/marketplace support, powering business needs and fostering success in a rapidly evolving market.
We are in search of a skilled Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer at Fimple, you will be instrumental in developing and maintaining web applications, ensuring high performance, and integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic. We seek a candidate with strong technical skills, proficiency in various programming languages, and the ability to work in a dynamic, international environment.
What Will The Right Person Look Like?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Card Payment Systems, Card Applications (Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card), Limit Management, Debit and Credit Card Clearing Accounting, Statement and Legal Pursuit.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the banking industry or a related field is a plus.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software