Fimple is a product company that is solely focused on building a cloud native, highly composable and extendible platform to serve end to end platform requirements of digital, disruptive and new entrant financial players that need the agility. We provide a modern, highly composable and extensible platform with great ecosystem/marketplace support to power the business needs and let them thrive in a rapidly changing market.
We are looking for passionate, productive, highly motivated colleagues that will work heavily on this product development with the most modern technologies and the latest architectural approaches
What Will The Right Person Look Like?
- At least 6+ years of experience.
- Experience in banking/financial sector core business domains.
- Being able to understand written English documents and prepare English documents related to SDLC.
- Fluent English verbal and written skills and being very good at communicating.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Good experience in C# and .Net Core
- Web services development experience in Web API (RESTful), gRPC.
- Experience in SQL Server or PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- Preferably having experience in NoSQL Technologies (Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis).
- Preferably having experience in CI/CD development tools, GitLab or Azure DevOps.
- Preferably having experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Preferably having experience on Event Driven Architectures.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Having great joy, working together with a great dedicated team.
- Behaving like an evangelist.
- Working with and guiding the external party developers of Fimple ecosystem.
- Contributing to the product architectured as microservice from developer perspective.
- Creating materials and contents targeting developers.
- Being in touch with developers regularly and getting their feedback.
- Having sessions, presentations, demonstrations to developers.
- Using and testing Fimple SDK’s like a developer and making contributions to the system to enhance the developer experience.
- Working in coordination with teammates, contributing to the modular technical architecture, and making the necessary changes.
- Suggesting, identifying, and implementing development guidelines, central templates, and best practices and sharing with other teammates.
- Having the opportunity to work passionately on our top vision international product and maximize technical knowledge.